Tejon Ranch - A California Legacy
Tejon Ranch Company (NYSE: TRC) is a growth-oriented, diversified real estate development and agribusiness company whose principal asset is its 270,000-acre land holding located approximately 60 miles north of Los Angeles and 25 miles south of Bakersfield. Tejon Ranch is positioned for growth with its fully operational commercial/industrial real estate development and three master planned communities on the horizon.
The Company’s activities are performed through our five major business segments:
- Real Estate - Commercial/Industrial development, which oversees development, commercial sales and leasing, land planning and entitlement, and income portfolio management.
- Real Estate - Resort/Residential development, which manages land entitlement, land planning, and pre-construction activities such as engineering, and conservation activities.
- Mineral Resources, which consists of the active management of oil and gas royalties, rock and aggregate royalties, royalties from a cement operation, and the management of our water assets.
- Farming produces and sells almonds, pistachios, and wine grapes.
- Ranch Operations which includes grazing leases, hunting programs and location filming.